Friday 21 February 2014

Inspiration: Tim Spanjer

While looking for low poly environments and props and more importantly, the best techniques to create them, I came across this artists whose attention to detail really exited me.

A cg artist residing in Atlanta, Georgia, Tim Spanjer works mostly on game environments. Everyone should check out his website at:
http://timspanjer.com/

Here are just a few examples of his work:

Tim Spanjer - 3D Environment Art - UDK Level Artist
Notice the added objects/bricks on the floor tiles to avoid the floor seeming flat.


I especially like the format of presentation of the work here showing the breakdown of the prop. 

Although I'm a long way off from finishing clouds project, this has given me inspiration and further understanding of the possible quality for the final outcome which is really exciting! So, thank you Mr Tim Spanjer!

No comments:

Post a Comment